We have several new offerings for 2021, in addition to our popular Code of Ethics course.
We are adding a mentor training course as mentoring is a different skill set than coaching. (CCE's will be available.)
We will also be teaching later this summer a basic somatic listening course focusing on using breath patterns to support your clients in releasing old stories and holdings. (4 hours CC CCE)
Please contact us to indicate your interest or with questions.
Code of Ethics - ICF approved and meets the credential renewal requirements.
Materials are provided in English or Spanish.
April 21 - Wednesday - 3:00-6:00 pm PT
August 21 - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
October 23 - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
December 8 - Wednesday - 3:00-6:00 pm PT
This course is offered in English with Spanish translation available.
3-hour CCE program focuses specifically on the UPDATED Code of Ethics:
- Equality, Inclusion & Diversity
- Defining your professional ethics and standards
- Contracts, Sponsorship & Confidently
- Red Flags: what to pay attention to before and during a coaching engagement
Our promise is that during these 3 hours, you will:
- Learn what lessor known factors influence and shape equality, inclusion and diversity and how they are unique to each culture.
- Gain new insight on how to handle "sticky situations" or moments of uncertainty.
- Learn new ways to assess a client's life events and emotional situations which may require the coach to refer to a therapist (i.e.: depression, anxiety).
Mentoring in Action - ICF approved for CC & RD hours
Expand your offer to the coaching community by providing mentoring services to current and student coaches.
Mentoring requires a new orientation in thinking and listening. Learn to listen from a new place and give feedforward to encourage and support.
Plus…learn to mentor those critical competencies such as presence and listening actively. This is just a taste of the learning available from this course.
It is also an excellent refresher of the core competencies and markers for those requiring CCE’s.
When we look at coaching from the mentor’s point of view, the core competencies and markers take on a new depth and begin to shape us into living the core competencies, not just knowing them.
- Listen from a new awareness and perspective, increase ability to observe and interact with emotions.
- Be able to identify and mentor all core competencies, including the structure and tone of a session.
- Be able to provide direct, relevant and supportive feedforward to support the student coach’s development.
Program runs for 11 consequence weeks beginning March 15th - 3-5 pm PT
Price is $1,695 for 41 hours CC and 7 hours RD.
Please use the "contact" button to learn more about this fun and engaging program.
Mentor Coaching for Groups and Individuals
Please contact us directly for ACC or PCC mentoring which are available in both English and Spanish. MCC is available in English only.
Individual supervision sessions provided by Merle McKinley, MCC & Master Somatic Coach
Please contact Merle directly to inquire or schedule a session.
We offer pricing that we believe to be harmonious with the value of each of our programs. We hope you will join us in your continued education!
Group and “bring a colleague” discounts are available. Contact us for details.
- Code of Ethics – 3 hours - $100
- Mentor Course - $1,695
- Somatic listening - $300
- Individual Mentor Coaching sessions for ACC, PCC or MCC credential - Rate $125/hour
- Supervision sessions - $125/session (typically 60-75 minutes/session)
- Payment plans available! Please contact us directly to discuss options.