We have added a mentor training course, in addition to our popular Code of Ethics course.
Please contact us to indicate your interest or with questions.
Code of Ethics - ICF approved and meets the credential renewal requirements.
Materials are provided in English or Spanish.
2021 - 22 Schedule
October 16 - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
December 8 - Wednesday - 3:00-6:00 pm PT
April 9, 2022 - Saturday - 3:00-6:00 pm PT
This course is offered in English with Spanish translation available.
3-hour CCE program focuses specifically on the UPDATED Code of Ethics:
- Equality, Inclusion & Diversity
- Defining your professional ethics and standards
- Contracts, Sponsorship & Confidently
- Red Flags: what to pay attention to before and during a coaching engagement
Our promise is that during these 3 hours, you will:
- Learn what lessor known factors influence and shape equality, inclusion and diversity and how they are unique to each culture.
- Gain new insight on how to handle "sticky situations" or moments of uncertainty.
- Learn new ways to assess a client's life events and emotional situations which may require the coach to refer to a therapist (i.e.: depression, anxiety).
Mentoring in Action - ICF approved for CC & RD hours
Expand your offer to the coaching community by providing mentoring services to current and student coaches.
Mentoring requires a new orientation in thinking and listening. Building on your coaching skills, learn to listen both systemically and with attention to detail. Learn to give feedforward (not back) that encourages and supports development and learning.
Our ‘Mentor’s Playbook’ is a collection of proven techniques that assist the mentor to teach and build critical competencies such as presence, listening actively and powerful questioning.
This course is also an excellent refresher of the core competencies and markers for those requiring CCE’s.
When we look at coaching from the mentor’s point of view, the core competencies and markers come alive and begin to shape us into living the core competencies, not just knowing them.
- Listen from a new awareness and perspective, increase ability to observe and interact with emotions.
- Be able to identify and mentor all core competencies, including the structure and tone of a session.
- Be able to provide direct, relevant and supportive feedforward to support the student coach’s development.
Next Course begins January 2022
All courses will be Thursday's, 8-10 am Pacific Time (California)
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10, 24
March 3, 10, 17, 24
Price is $1,695 for 41.5 hours CC and 6.5 hours RD.
Please use the "contact" button to learn more about this fun and engaging program.
Mentor Coaching for Groups and Individuals
Please contact us directly for ACC or PCC mentoring which are available in both English and Spanish. MCC is available in English only.
Individual supervision sessions provided by Merle McKinley, MCC & Master Somatic Coach. Currently enrolled in EMCC certification program.
Please contact Merle directly to inquire or schedule a session.
We offer pricing that we believe to be harmonious with the value of each of our programs. We hope you will join us in your continued education!
Group and “bring a colleague” discounts are available. Contact us for details.
- Code of Ethics – 3 hours - $100
- Mentor Course - $1,695
- Individual Mentor Coaching sessions for ACC, PCC or MCC credential - Rate $125/hour
- Supervision sessions - NO CHARGE at this time.
- Payment plans available! Please contact us directly to discuss options.