We have added a mentor training course, in addition to our popular Code of Ethics course.
Please contact us to indicate your interest or with questions.
Code of Ethics - ICF approved and meets the credential renewal requirements.
Materials are provided in English or Spanish.
October 22nd - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
December 10th - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
April 22nd - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
September 30th - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
December 9th - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
This course is offered in English with Spanish translation available.
3-hour CCE program focuses on:
- Equality, Inclusion & Diversity
- Defining your professional ethics and standards
- Interpretive Statements - what's the deeper intent of the "Code"?
- Red Flags: what to pay attention to before and during a coaching engagement
Our promise is that during these 3 hours, you will:
- Learn what lessor known factors influence and shape equality, inclusion and diversity and how they are unique to each culture.
- Gain new insight on how to handle "sticky situations" or moments of uncertainty.
- Learn new ways to assess a client's life events and emotional situations which may require the coach to refer to a therapist (i.e.: depression, anxiety).
Mentoring in Action ICF approved for CC & RD hours
Want to deepen into yourself, coaching with greater self-trust, exploring and discovering with your clients?
When you study coaching from a mentor’s perspective, we promise your coaching will become a richer experience for both you and your clients.
If your interest is mentoring - mentoring requires a new orientation in thinking and listening.
Building upon your coaching skills, learn to listen systemically while distinguishing the competencies and markers. Learn to give feedforward (not back) that encourages and supports your client’s development and learning.
Our ‘Mentor’s Playbook’ is a collection of proven techniques that assist the mentor to teach and build critical competencies such as presence, listening actively and powerful questioning.
When we examine coaching from the mentor’s point of view, the core competencies and markers come alive and begin to shape us into coaches that embody the core competencies, using them with ease.
Our coaching becomes more congruent to who we naturally are. Trusting our intuition and that of our clients, we learn to follow and dance with our clients in a relaxed and skillful manner.
This course is also an excellent refresher of the core competencies and markers for those requiring CCE’s.
- Listen from a new awareness and somatic perspective, increasing your ability to observe and interact with your client’s emotions.
- Be able to identify and mentor all core competencies, including the structure and tone of a session.
- Learn to work with the moods and emotions that arise in student coaches as they move through the arc of becoming a coach.
- Be able to provide direct, relevant and supportive feedforward in service to the student coach’s development.
Course is Friday mornings - 8:30-10 am Pacific Time (California)
October 7, 14, 21, 28
November 4, 11, 18
December 2, 9, 16
Price is $1,800 for 24.0 hours CC and 6.5 hours RD.
Please use the "contact" button to learn more about this fun and engaging program. Will will invoice you directly.
Mentor Coaching for Groups and Individuals
Please contact us directly for ACC or PCC mentoring which are available in both English and Spanish. MCC is available in English only.
Individual supervision sessions using somatic coaching are provided by Merle McKinley, MCC & Master Somatic Coach. She is also a certified coach supervisor - (ESIA with the EMCC).
Please contact Merle directly to inquire or schedule a session.
We offer pricing that we believe to be harmonious with the value of each of our programs. We hope you will join us in your continued education!
Group and “bring a colleague” discounts are available. Contact us for details.
- Code of Ethics - 3 hours - $125.00
- Mentor Course - $1,800.00
- Individual Mentor Coaching sessions for ACC, PCC or MCC credential - Rate $150-200/session
- Supervision sessions - $150/session
- Payment plans available! Please contact us directly to discuss options.