We have added a new course, in addition to our popular Code of Ethics course.
Please contact us to indicate your interest or with questions.
Code of Ethics - ICF approved and meets the credential renewal requirements.
Materials are provided in English or Spanish.
September 30th - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
December 9th - Saturday - 8:00-11:00 am PT
This course is offered in English with Spanish translation available.
3-hour CCE program focuses on:
- Equality, Inclusion & Diversity
- Defining your professional ethics and standards
- Interpretive Statements - what's the deeper intent of the "Code"?
- Red Flags: what to pay attention to before and during a coaching engagement
Our promise is that during these 3 hours, you will:
- Learn what lessor known factors influence and shape equality, inclusion and diversity and how they are unique to each culture.
- Gain new insight on how to handle "sticky situations" or moments of uncertainty.
- Learn new ways to assess a client's life events and emotional situations which may require the coach to refer to a therapist (i.e.: depression, anxiety).
Coaching - the art of navigating and discovering with your client. (This course also includes mentoring skills)
September 12 and runs for 10 weeks ending November 14th.
9:00-10:30 am PT (CA)
Price: $1,695 for 24.0 hours of CC and 6.5 hours of RD CCE's.
Returning students will receive a significant discount.
Are you are looking for a “graduate course” to deepen your listening and coaching skills? We all know how those bad habits can creep back in.
Come join fellow coaches to create a curious and engaged practice group where we will discover and learn together. The learning happens by listening to coaching sessions as if we were the mentor followed by group conversation where we learn from each other. This is a lively and participatory course not a lecture course.
In our coach training we learned just enough to demonstrate the basic skills of coaching. Now it’s time to re-engage with and re-examine the core competencies and markers from a new perspective - a perspective that can only be acquired through working with clients.
- Learn the intent of each core competency and the role the markers play in “actioning” that intent.
- Listen for the structure of a session as well as the tone of the client and the coach.
- Listen from a new awareness and perspective, increasing your ability to observe and interact with your own and your client’s emotions.
- Provide direct, relevant and care-full feedforward to support the client’s / student coach’s ambitions and desired outcomes.
Contact Merle McKinley @ firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to register.
Mentor Coaching for Groups and Individuals
Please contact us directly for ACC or PCC mentoring which are available in both English and Spanish. MCC is available in English only.
Individual supervision sessions using somatic coaching are provided by Merle McKinley, MCC & Master Somatic Coach. She is also a certified coach supervisor - (ESIA with the EMCC).
Please contact Merle directly to inquire or schedule a session.
We offer pricing that we believe to be harmonious with the value of each of our programs. We hope you will join us in your continued education!
Group and “bring a colleague” discounts are available. Contact us for details.
- Code of Ethics - 3 hours - $125.00
- Mentor Course - $1,800.00
- Individual Mentor Coaching sessions for ACC, PCC or MCC credential - Rate $150-200/session
- Supervision sessions - $150/session
- Payment plans available! Please contact us directly to discuss options.